Indulge in the irresistible allure of our Moroccan salad, a medley of caramelised roasted vegetables, tangy goat cheese and a dash of authenticity.
Quick, easy and bursting with flavour, it is a culinary love affair that will transport your taste buds to the enchanting streets of Morocco.
Prepare to fall head over heels for this deliciously simple delight.
SERVES 6 | PREP TIME 5 MIN | COOKING TIME 30 MIN
1 packet of our Moroccan couscous
200g of eggplant
200g of carrot
200g of beetroot
2 tbs olive oil
2 cups of water
- Peel and dice the eggplant, carrot, and beetroot.
- Drizzle the diced vegetables with 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Roast the vegetables in an oven preheated to 180°C (356°F) for about 20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add the couscous, 1 tbs of olive oil, and 2 cups of boiling water. Stir the couscous mixture, cover it, and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Check if the roasted vegetables are well caramelized after 20 minutes. If not, leave them in the oven for a little longer.
- Use a fork to fluff the cooked couscous and transfer it to a large plate. Place the roasted vegetables on top of the couscous.
- Decorate the dish with goat cheese and mint according to your taste.