This recipe is so simply delicious and works incredibly well on its own and it is also the perfect match to a juicy roasted lamb or chicken.
Simply make the couscous following the instructions on the packet. Roast some cauliflower and chickpeas in extra virgin olive oil, grill some halloumi cheese and your dinner is done and dusted in no time to spoil you and your family.
SERVES: 6 PREP TIME: 5 min COOKING TIME: 30 min
- 1 packet of our Moroccan couscous with apricot and pistachio
- 1 small cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 can chickpeas (drained)
- 200 g halloumi cheese
- 3 tbs olive oil
- Cook the couscous following the instructions on the packet.
- Cut cauliflower into florets and place on a baking tray along with the chickpeas and olive oil. Roast in the oven at 180 ° or until golden
- In the meantime cut the cheese into squares and grill with a little olive oil until golden
- Once the veggies are done, lay them on top of the couscous along with the cheese and drizzle some Greek yogurt. Enjoy!